Fundraisers, events, and other ways you can help.....
We are always looking for support and opportunities to raise awareness about our school. We welcome and greatly appreciate any and all ways you can help us fundraise and spread the word.
Here are some simple ideas:
* Host a dinner party and ask for L.O.V.E. donations. We would be glad to come share our pictures and our story in a relaxed, friendly setting.
* Movie Night- host an evening movie night and invite your friends to watch 'La Source' This documentary tells the story of water wells being built in Haitian communities. You provide a few light snacks and an audience, and we will come and provide the movie. Ask for donations as an "ticket fee."
* Change for a Change- place change collection buckets at your place of business. Ask your co-workers to drop in spare change over a month's time. We would be glad to send flyers and brochures about our projects so that you encourage donations!
* Do you have some connections with local musicians? Organize a benefit concert, big or small !
*Invite us to come speak to your church, small group, Bible Study or family. We love sharing the story of our students, teachers and community.
* We are always looking for new fundraising ideas! Please share your ideas!
Send us an e-mail to order a t-shirt or book a fundraising event!